Labels Collection Framelits are one of Stampin Up Framelits sets that you can use for various rubber stamping techniques. Today, I have for you a “thinking of you card” made with the Labels Collection Framelits and the card features stamping multiple card stock layers.
Before discussing the Labels Collection Framelits, let me share information about the first layer for the card. It reflects the hot waxing technique, which I’ve not used before but really enjoyed it. I heated gold, silver, and red wax, one at a time, and spread it across the cardstock to create the background. I used one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595) to shape the top of the card stock.
Now, on to the Labels Collections Framelits cut outs that make up the center piece of the card. I used three of the Labels Collections Framelits. Counting from the largest to the smallest with the largest numbered 5, I used the 4th, 3rd, and 2nd frames from the Labels Collections Framelits. To begin the layering of the frames on which to stamp, I used a temporary adhesive on the back side of the frames and glued the 2nd frame to the 3rd and the 3rd to the 4th, as shown below.
To decorate the Labels Collection Framelits cut outs and create the card, follow these steps:
1. Using the flower image from the Papaya Collage Stamp Set (126612), cover the stamp with Pretty In Pink Ink (126955) and randomly stamp the image.
2. Using the multiple floral stamp from the Betsy’s Blossoms Stamp Set (126006), cover the largest flower with VersaMark Ink and randomly stamp around the Labels Collection Framelits cut outs.
3. Cover the VersaMark images with Gold Emboss Powder (109129) and set with heat.
4. Cover the leaf on the flower stamp from the Papaya Collage Stamp Set with the Gumball Green Stampin’ Write Marker and stamp the image in the spots shown in the below image.
5. Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Pretty in Pink Card Stock (100459) and fold in the center to create the card base.
6. Emboss the top front of the card base with one of the Adorning Accents Folders (125601).
7. Adhere your first layer (mine is the waxed background) to the card base.
8. Adhere the decorated Labels Collection Framelits cut outs onto the first layer.
9. Stamp the sentiment, “thinking of you” onto a piece of Pretty in Pink Card Stock with VersaMark ink. Cover with Gold Emboss Powder and heat set it. Attach to the card.