HELLO FROM THE COTTAGECUTZ LIGHTHOUSE
Hello, friends, and welcome to Guneaux Designs! Today I am a guest designer for the Scrapping Cottage Blog. My “Hello form the CottageCutz Lighthouse” card share features the CottageCutz Hello Phrase die, which is a newly released word die from the CottageCutz Expressions Plus collection.
These are the steps I took to make this “Hello from the CottageCutz Lighthouse” card:
- Using the CottageCutz Lighthouse die, I cut out the lighthouse in white, red, blue, green, gray, and yellow card stock and assembled the pieces.
- I used the CottageCutz Stitched Wide Circle Frame Set dies to cut several circle frames and a circle from a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of white card stock.
- I glued the circle frames together to create dimension.
- Using the circle that was cut out from the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of white card stock, I colored a sky, rock cliff, and ocean on it. I added Liquid Applique in selected areas and heat set it.
- I cut out three “hello” sentiments using the CottageCutz Hello Phrase die and blue card stock. I glued them together, covered the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and Clear Embossing Powder, and heat set it.
- I cut out seagulls from the CottageCutz Lighthouse w/ Clouds Die and CottageCutz Seagulls in Flight Die, and added a touch of color to them. I rolled the wings with my fingers.
- I began assembling my card by cutting a 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ piece of blue card stock to which I glued the 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of white card stock with the circle cut out.
- To this piece, I attached both the circle frames and colored circle inside of the cut out circle.
- Lastly, I added the lighthouse, seagulls, and hello sentiment to the above piece. Then I attached it to a 4-3/4″ x 6″ white card base.
I hope you enjoy the card and are inspired by it!
These are the CottageCutz dies used to create my Hello from the CottageCutz Lighthouse card.
Stamping With Guneaux Designs By Beverly Polen
Firm Reliance on Divine Providence!
John 14:23 & 24
Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me will not obey my teachings. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.”