Yesterday I shared a greeting card made with printed card stock that I made with My Digital Studio. Today I’m sharing a My Digital Studio Scrapbook Page that is almost the same as the card. This page was made with the same digital download as the card was made with.
What do you think? I really like the page! I featured on the page a picture of my youngest daughter, who always showers me with love, and me. Isn’t she beautiful!! She has good genes that she got from her Mother (lol)!
SUPPLIES USED TO MAKE THE MY DIGITAL STUDIO SCRAPBOOK PAGE:
Accessories: Stampin Up’s My Digital Studio (MDS – 130646) and the Stacks of Millions Digital Collection Disc (130675) on Page 39 of the Stampin Up 2013 Spring Catalog
Information on the Stacks of Millions Digital Collection Disc:
- It can be purchased with Hostess Dollars for $9.00.
- The disc included the following:
- Cards for every season, every occasion—and millions of ways to customize.
- Five-piece SVG Stacks of Wishes Stamp Brush Set,
- Nine-piece SVG Million Dollar Moments Stamp Brush Set,
- Twelve Designer Series Papers, and
- Forty-two embellishments.
Stamping With Guneaux Designs
MY DIGITAL STUDIO SCRAPBOOK PAGE
I really like this My Digital Studio Valentine Scrapbook Page that I developed to share with you today. Among other items, the page features a Valentine Card that I made in 2011.
I have said it many times before, but I have to say it again, I LOVE My Digital Studio! There are so many benefits to having and using it, as you can see on this Scrapbook Page. Remember the Stampin’ Up! Love Impressions Designer Series Paper that was one of Stampin’ Up!’s releases in the January 4 – April 30 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog? That paper is featured on this scrapbook page, but in a digital form. Thus, because of having Stampin Up’s My Digital Studio, I still can use my favorite Valetine Designer Series Paper, the Love Impressions.
Actually, you can still purchase a digital download of the Love Impressions Designer Series Paper (121821). Also, the Love Impressions Designer Series Paper (non-digital) is still available on Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack, and it’s only $4.79. The original price in 2011 was $11.95.
I also want to point out that My Digital Studio Valentine Scrapbook Page features a current digital DSP, which is a Hostess Gift. That is the Stacks of Millions Digital Collection Disc (130675) that is on page 39 of the Spring Catalog. This digital DSP includes designs for every season. The gray diamond DSP that shows on My Digital Studio Valentine Scrapbook Page is from this disc.
Condensed Instructions for My Digital Studio Valentine Scrapbook Page:
- Within My Digital Studio, select and name a new project,
- Select Basic Gray Card Stock and OK,
- Slide the Opacity Bar to the left tot 34 to lighten the Basic Gray Card Stock,
- Select Love Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP)-Pattern 2 , “Add as a Layer”, double click on the paper, resize to 9″ x 12″, and move it to the left,
- Select Stacks a Millions DSP 9, “Add as a Layer”, double click on the paper, re-size it to 3″ x 12″, and move to the right, lining it up with the Love Impressions DSP.
- Select the Eyelet Border Punch, rotate it vertically, resize it to a desired size, add a gray mat, and place it according to above picture,
- Select the Square Punch, re-size to size it to a 6″ x 6″ square, and fill with Stacks a Million DSP 9,
- Select a photo to insert over the 6″ x 6″ square,
- Select the square punch, expand the length and decrease the height, add a mat and/or shadow, and insert a title,
- Repeat and place on top of the Eyelet Border and insert “I Love You”,
- Select the heart punch, fill it as desired, and copy and paste so there are three hearts,
- If desired, include text to be placed onto the hearts,
- Select the Large Corner Punch to insert four corner pieces at each corner of the page and fill two with the Stacks A Million DSP 9 and two the the Love Impressions DSP-pattern 2.
ENJOY YOUR MY DIGITAL STUDIO VALENTINE SCRAPBOOK PAGE
Stamping With Guneaux Designs
It is that time of the year when we need to get our Stampin Up Christmas Scrapbook pages ready to slip in our photos from our Christmas celebrations. To help you with that task, I’ve created for you a page featuring the very cute Snow Festival Designer Series Paper (126908). Using this DSP makes it so easy to make a scrapbook page as there are so many pictures on the paper that all one needs to do is cut out and glue the pictures to a page.
- Snow Festival DSP
Below is the Stampin Up Christmas scrapbook page I made for you. It is easy, uses multiple embellishments, and has various dimensions.
I hope this page will assist those who shared with me their struggles related to being new to scrapbooking and creating dimensions and layers to your pages. If not, I would greatly appreciate your letting me know! I an in the process of composing a related article, Scrapbooking 101. You will be informed when published.
The following picture for the Stampin Up Christmas Scrapbook Page is intentionally large so you can better see the details.
SUPPLIES NEEDED TO MAKE THIS STAMPIN UP CHRISTMAS SCRAPBOOK PAGE:
Stamp Sets: NONE
Snow Festival Designer Series Paper (126908),
Cherry Cobbler (12″ x 12″ – 124272),
Whisper White Card Stock (100730),
Baja Breeze Card Stock (111352),
Gumball Green Card Stock (122924), and
Soft Suede Card Stock (115318).
Gumball Green Stampin Write Marker (comes in a pack – 126856),
Baja Breeze Stampin Write Marker (comes in a pack – 119700), and
Soft Suede Stampin Write Marker (comes in a pack – 119703).
Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882),
Ex. L. 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (118874),
1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch (119854),
2-1/2″ Circle Punch (120906),
Decorative Label Punch (120907),
3/16″ Corner Punch (119871),
Bigz Clear Large Scallop Square Die (115950),
White Embossing Powder (109132),
Crystal Effects (101055),
Baja Breeze 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (122331),
Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126848),
Whisper White Ribbon (your choice),
Dimensionals (194430) and Sticky Strip (104294 – or other forms of adhesive),
Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (125585),
Whisper White Embossing Powder (109132),
VersaMarker Watermark Pen,
Heat Gun of your choice, and
Paper Trimmer (your choice).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING THIS STAMPIN UP CHRISTMAS SCRAPBOOK PAGE (on the 12″ x 12″ Cherry Cobbler Card Stock):
- Cut a 12″ x 2-1/8″ piece of the Christmas tree design from the Snow Festival DSP (the Baja Breeze and Whisper White snowflake design is on the other side of the paper).
- Using the Scallop Edge Border Punch, cut scallops down both of the 12″ sides of the paper.
- Attach Sticky Strip (or other adhesive) to the scalloped strip and adhere it 7/16″ from the left side of the 12″ x 12″ Cherry Cobbler Card Stock.
- Using the Bigz Clear Large Scallop Square Die, cut a large scallop from 1) the ornament design , 2) the Gumball Green stars design, and 3) the Cherry Cobbler floral design from the Snow Festival DSP.
- Cut one 3-1/2″ square from Baja Breeze Card Stock, and two from Whisper White Card Stock.
- Adhere the Baja Breeze square to the ornament design large scallop and a Whisper White square to the Gumball Green stars large scallop and Cherry Cobbler floral design large scallop. These form the mats for your photos.
- Adhere the photo mats to the 12″ x 12″ Cherry Cobbler Card Stock as shown in the above picture.
- Cut out the following owl from the DSP (on the paper with 16 3″ squares of pictures) with the Ex. L. 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Using the Soft Suede Stampin Write Marker, apply ink around the edge of the scallop. Add Crystal Effects to the owl’s eyes and let dry. After drying, attach the scallop to the upper left of the card stock with dimensionals (see picture above).
- Tie a double bow with the Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon and attach it to the top of the 12″ x 12″ card stock (see above large picture for placement).
- Using the 2-1/2″ Large Circle Punch, cut out the “Merry Christmas” sentiment from the page with the 16 3″ squares (see below picture). Using the Gumball Green Stampin Write Marker, apply ink around the edges of the circle. Apply Crystal Effects to the owl’s eyes and let dry. After drying, adhere this piece with dimensionals onto the card stock (see large picture above for placement).
- Cut out a Baja Breeze decorative label using the Decorative Label Punch. Apply Baja Breeze ink around the label with the Stampin Write Marker. Using a VersaMarker Watermark Pen, write 2012 onto the label. Cover with White Embossing Powder and set with a heat gun. Attach a double bow made from Whisper White ribbon and attach to the top of the label. Use dimensionals to attach to the Cherry Cobbler card stock (see above large picture for placement.
- From the little houses design of the Snow Festival DSP, cut out a Soft Suede house with the 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch. Apply Soft Suede around the edge of the scallop circle with the Stampin Write Marker. Add Crystal Effects tot he windows of the house and set aside to dry.
- Cut a Soft Suede scallop circle with the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch. Apply the Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details around the edge of the scallop circle and let dry.
- After drying, attach the “house” small scallop circle with dimensionals onto the Sofe Suede scallop circle. Use Sticky Strip to attach to the Cherry Cobbler card stock (see large picture for placement).
- Cut a Gumball Green circle with the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch. Apply Gumball Green ink around the edge of the circle with the Stampin Write Marker.
- Cut a 2-3/8″ scallop from the Snow Festival DSP design with multiple owls using the 2-3/8″ Ex. L. Scallop Circle Punch. Punch two holes near the center of the scallop (depends on how the owls are located in your scallop as to where you punch the holes) and thread through the holes a small piece of Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon. Tie into a knot. Add Crystal Effects to the owls’ eyes and let dry.
- After drying, use dimensionals to attach the owls scallop to the Gumball Green large circle. Attach it with Sticky Strip to the bottom left of the Cherry Cobbler card stock (see large picture for placement).
- Cut a Whisper White circle with the 2-1/2″ Large Circle punch. Draw lines on this piece for journaling. Attach with Sticky Strip onto the Cherry Cobbler Card Stock.
You are finished making your Stampin Up Christmas Scrapbook Page and it is now ready for you to attach your photos!
I would love feedback from all of you, especially those who shared with me their struggle with scrapbooking.
Stamping With Guneaux Designs