Valentine’s Day is coming quickly and I have for you today a Valentine Card featuring the Stampin Up You Are Loved stamp set and Hearts Collection Framelits Dies. Hopefully you will enjoy the card and the instructions for how I made this NEW easel card base design. I have not seen it anywhere on the internet.
This view shows the inside of the card.
SUPPLIES USED FOR THIS STAMPIN UP YOU ARE LOVED VALENTINE CARD:
Stamp Set: Stampin Up You Are Loved (123779 -c), Trust God (126702), Valentine Defined (retired)
Paper: Real Red Card Stock (124290 – 12″ x 12″), More Amore Designer Series Paper (129309)
Accessories: Big Shot, Multipurpose Platform, and Cutting Plates (113439); Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (125599), Sycamore Street Pool Party Ribbon (130812), Hearts Adorning Accents Embossing Folder (125601), Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder (117335), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859), and Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter (102023)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING THE STAMPIN UP YOU ARE LOVED CARD BASE:
- Cut a 6-1/4″ x 12″ piece of Real Red Card Stock and score it along the 12″ side at the 3-5/8″ and 7-1/4″ marks.
- Align the card stock vertically with the 6-1/4″ side at the top. Using the Big Shot, its multipurpose platform, and one cutting plate, place the card stock onto the cutting plate, and place the largest heart framelit onto the card stock slightly above the 7-1/4″ score line.
- Slowly push the sandwich into the Big Shot to the point that the cutting plates will catch under the roller. Being careful to not move the cutting plates, roll the sandwich into and through the big shot with the point of the heart framelit entering first.
- Remove the heart framelit from the card stock and the card stock will look like the picture below.
- Turn the card stock heart underneath and cut along the 7-1/4″ fold line on the left and right sides and in the center. Make sure you leave the heart connected to the rest of the card stock.
- The front of the card base will look like this after cutting off the pieces.
- Crease the card stock at the 3-5/8″ score line.
- Set the card stock up and it will look like this:
Stamping With Guneaux Designs
Stampin Up You Are Loved Valentine Card
The Stampin Up You Are Loved stamp set is one of my favorites of all of Stampin Up’s valentine stamps. The stamp set is featured today with the More Amore DSP and Hearts Collection Framelits.
SUPPLIES USED TO MAKE THE STAMPIN UP YOU ARE LOVED CARD
Stamps: Stampin Up You Are Loved Stamp Set (123779)
Stampin’ Up! You Are Loved Stamp Set
Paper: Stampin Up More Amore DSP (129309), Real Red Card Stock, Pool Party Card Stock, and Very Vanilla Card Stock
Ink: Real Red Classic Ink and Pool Party Classic Ink
Accessories: Pool Party Sycamore Street Ribbon (130812 – Sale-a-bration product), Hearts Collection Framelits (125599), Hearts Adorning Accents Embossing Folder (125601), Crystal Effects (101055), Big Shot (113439), and Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
INSTRUCTIONS ON MAKING THE STAMPIN UP YOU ARE LOVED CARD
- Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of the Stampin Up More Amore DSP.
- Cut a 4-1/2″ piece of the Pool Party Sycamore Ribbon and adhere it to the middle of the More Amore DSP.
- Adhere the DSP to a Real Red card base.
- Place the 4-3/16″ Heart Framelit onto a piece of Real Red Card Stock and then the 3-3/8″ Heart Framelit inside of it. Make sure they are lined up evenly and run them and the paper through the Big Shot.
- Place the 13/16″ Heart Framelit onto a piece of Real Red Card Stock and run through the Big Shot. Place the heart into the Hearts Adorning Accents Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot.
- Cut a slit on the bottom-right side of one heart and join the other heart through the slit. Adhere them together.
- Adhere the small heart to the center-right of the second heart.
- Add Crystal Effects to all of the hearts and let dry. Tie a small Pool Party Sycamore Street bow and adhere to the joined hearts. This picture shows how the hearts are to be joined and where to add the bow.
- Cut out two hearts, one from Very Vanilla Card Stock and the other from Pool Party Card Stock with the 2-1/2″ Heart Framelit.
- Cover the heart stamp image from the Stampin Up You Are Loved Stamp Set with Pool Party Classic Ink and Real Red Classic Ink (see picture). Stamp the image onto the Very Vanilla heart.
- Choose a sentiment and stamp it onto the Pool Party heart.
- Adhere both hearts to the back of the joined hearts.
Stamping With Guneaux Designs
STAMPIN UP YOU ARE LOVED
Haven’t you loved using the Stampin Up Hearts Collection Framelits? I have thoroughly enjoyed them and am happy to have them as one of my many tools. Have you enjoyed making your Valentine Cards this season? What is your favorite one that you created? What is your favorite one of mine? I’ve enjoyed making my cards and I believe today’s share is my favorite. It is my last Valentine Card share for this season. I hope you enjoy it!
This following picture is a closeup that provides you with a better view of the layers I created with the Framelits.
The card’s inside is enhanced with a Whisper White scalloped heart made with the largest of the Heart Framelits.
I sure would enjoy knowing if my Valentine Cards have inspired you in any way this season!
Enjoy using your Hearts Collection Framelits!