The Floral Frames Framelits from Stampin’ Up! rank at the top of my favorite framelits. When it debuted the framelits in January 2012, Stampin’ Up! also developed rubber stamps that coordinated with the framelits. The Floral Frames Framelits have a coordinating stamp set; however, my card share today does not feature that stamp set. It features the Floral Frames Framelits.
I’ve heard a lot of stampers express their displeasure with one of Stampin’ Up!’s new “In Colors” called Summer Starfruit. I think it is a cool color and if you combine it with the right color(s), it looks great. I think this card looks great with the Summer Starfruit Card Stock and Primrose Petals Card Stock, which is also a new In Color.
Below are the Stampin’ Up! Supplies used for this card as well as the instructions.
Stampin Up Supplies:
Paper: Summer Starfruit Card Stock (126839), Primrose Petals Card Stock (126841), Gumball Green Card Stock (126840), and Whisper White Card Stock (1007300)
Stamp Set: Full of Blessings (128081)
Ink (Classic): Summer Starfruit (126991), Primrose Petals (126858), Gumball Green (126861), and Basic Black (126980)
Accessories: Betsy’s Blooms Stampin’ Around Standard Wheel (126943), Floral Frames Framelits (127012), Chevron Embossing Folder (127749), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Gumball Green 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126848), and Primrose Petals 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon (126844)
- Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Primrose Petals Card Stock, score down the middle, and fold to create your card base.
- Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Summer Starfruit Card Stock, insert it into the Chevron Embossing Folder, and run through the Big Shot (Tab 1).
- Cut a 4″ square of Whisper White Card Stock.
- Cover the Betsy’s Blooms Wheel with Primrose Petals Ink and roll it acriss the top of the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Cover the Betsy’s Blooms Wheel with Gumball Green Ink and roll it across the middle of the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Cover the Betsy’s Blooms Wheel with Summer Starfruit Ink and roll it across the bottom of the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Lay the third largest Floral Frames Framelit onto the floral piece and run it through the Big Shot (Tab 2).
- Lay the second smallest Floral Frames Framelit onto a piece of Gumball Green Card Stock and run it through the Big Shot (Tab 2).
- Lay the smallest Floral Frames Framelit onto a piece of Whisper White Card Stock and run it through the Big Shot (Tab 2).
- Cut out the impression left on the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Stamp the sentiment, “Give Thanks”, from the Full of Blessings Stamp Set onto the Whisper White Floral Frame cutout.
- Make a bow with a small piece of the Gumball Green Ribbon.
- Assemble the card according to the above picture.
Stamping With Guneaux Designs
Enjoy using your Stampin Up Floral Frames Framelits!