Hello my friends, and welcome to Guneaux Designs! I am happy you stopped by to enjoy my Fifth Avenue Floral Birthday Card! The long-retired Stampin’ Up! (SU) stamp set, Fifth Avenue Floral, is featured on this birthday card.
To make the card, I:
- used the Lily stamp from the Fifth Avenue Floral set,
- stamped several Lily images onto white card stock and colored them with copic sketch markers,
- selected the best ones, fussy cut them, and cut between each petal on each Lily to curve (or roll) them,
- used Sizzix’s Susan Garden Tool Kit (discontinued) to curve the petals and add veins in the Lily leaves,
- colored and fussy cut stamens from other stamped Lily images, added flower soft to the ends with glossy accents, and attached them to the Lilies with foam tape for dimension,
- used CottageCutz Double-Stitched Rectangle Dies Set to cut two pink frames/panels,
- used a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder to emboss the front side of my white card base, and
- assembled the card.
My card is a birthday card for my youngest daughter whose birthday is today. She will love the card as a Lily is her favorite flower.
Thanks for stopping by, and may you have a blessed weekend.
Stamping With Guneaux Designs By Beverly Polen
Firm Reliance on Divine Providence!
2 CORINTHIANS 9:6-9
“Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written: “He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor; his righteousness endures forever.”