Here is a 3-D project featuring the must-have Stampin’ Up! Petal Cone Die (item #120890). I love the Stampin Up Petal Cone Die as there are many 3-D projects that can be created with it. You just have to think outside the box, as they say!
Thinking about the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday, I thought that a place holder would be good if you are having a large family gathering. Therefore, I made one with the Stampin Up Petal Cone Die as shown below. This place holder would also be a nice gift to provide to your guests.
STAMPIN UP SUPPLIES USED AND CATALOG NUMBERS (obviously you can choose your own paper and fabric):
ACCESSORIES: Stampin Up Petal Cone Die (121810), Comfort Cafe Fabric (126894), Anywhere Glue Stick (104045), Sticky Strip (104294), Fun Flowers Bigz L Die (121812), Pool Party 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon (122975), Designer Printed Brads (122940), Large Pearl Basic Jewel (125577), and Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz (118772)
1. Using the Stampin Up Petal Cone Die, cut two petal cones and one banner from the Pool Party Card Stock, and two petal cones from the Comfort Cafe Fabric (Pool Party design).
2. Using the Stamping Up Petal Cone Die, cut four scallops from the Baja Breeze Card Stock, and four scallops from the Comfort Cafe Fabric (the yellow shade design of the fabric – see pictures).
3. Adhere the yellow shade design of the Comfort Cafe Fabric scallops onto the Pool Party Card Stock scallops and set aside.
4 Completely cover one of the two Pool Party petal cones with the Anywhere Glue Stick.
5. Quickly adhere one piece of the Comfort Cafe Fabric Pool Party design to one Pool Party petal cone, and then repeat the same process for the other Pool Party petal cone.
6. Using Sticky Strip, glue together the two petal cone pieces covered with the fabric.
7. Adhere the four scallop pieces of the yellow shade of Comfort Cafe Fabric and Pool Party Card Stock onto the flaps of the petal cone (see placement in the pictures).
8. Cut out flowers from the Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper using the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die and adhere them together.
9. Adhere a Large Pearl into the center of the floral piece.
10. Adhere the floral piece to one side of the finished petal cone.
11. Using the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, cover the Pool Party Card Stock banner and let dry.
12. Attach two Pool Party Designer Printed Brads to the Pool Party banner.
13. On the other side of the finish petal cone, turn up one of the scallop pieces covered with the yellow design fabric and adhere it to the petal cone (see picture)
14. Adhere the spritzed Pool Party Card Stock banner with the brads to the turned up scallop (see picture).
15. Make a bow with the Pool Party Scalloped Ribbon and adhere it above the banner.
HERE ARE OTHER POSTINGS ON THE STAMPIN UP PETAL CONE DIE!
4. Wall Sconce
6. Door Hanger
Stamping With Guneaux Designs
Enjoy making your 3-D item using the Stampin Up Petal Cone Die