Everything Eleanor Stamp Set
Thanks for stopping by for a Monday rubber stamping fix! (lol) My card share for you today features the beautiful Everything Eleanor Stamp Set and two new Stampin’ Up! colors. It is such a simple card to make, as you will see in the below instructions.
Also featured on the card is a sentiment from the hostess Morning Meadow Stamp Set.
SUPPLIES USED FOR THE CARD FEATURING THE EVERYTHING ELEANOR STAMP SET:
Stamp Sets: Everything Eleanor Stamp Set (124164 – c) and Morning Meadow Stamp Set (129675 -c)
Cut an 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Smoky Slate Card Stock. Fold in the center for a card base with the fold at the top.
- Cut a 4″ x 3″ piece of Coastal Cabana Designer Series Paper from the 2013-2015 In-Color Designer Series Paper Stack. Use a sponge to apply Costal Cabana Classic Ink around the piece.
- Using the largest circle from the Circles Collection Framelits, cut a piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
- Cut both sides of the circle to make the piece 3-5/8″ wide. Use a sponge to apply Costal Cabana Classic Ink around the piece.
- Cover the flourish image from the Everything Eleanor Stamp Set with Smoky Slate Classic Ink. Stamp the image on the Whisper White modified circle.
- Cover the small flower image from the Everything Eleanor Stamp Set with Coastal Cabana Classic Ink and randomly stamp the image around the stamped flourish.
- Color the center of the flowers with the Daffodil Delight Marker.
- Stamp the “Thank You” sentiment from the Morning Meadow Stamp Set onto a piece of Whisper White Card Stock with Smoky Slate Classic Ink.
- Cut out the sentiment with the Word Window Punch.
- Cut out a label using the Modern Label Punch from the Coastal Cabana Designer Series Paper.
- Attach the sentiment onto the modern label using foam adhesive.
- Attach this piece to the bottom of the stamped Whisper White Card Stock.
- Add Daffodil Delight ribbon around the piece.
- Attach the 4″ x 3″ piece of Coastal Cabana Designer Series Paper to the bottom of the Smoky Slate card base.
- Using foam adhesive, attach the modified circle piece over the Coastal Cabana paper.
- Finished – enjoy your card!
Stamping With Guneaux Designs