Don’t you just love the Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set on page 121 of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog? Today’s card share is a quick and easy one that features the Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set. The large stamp from from the set was used on the upper-left corner of the card, and the smallest stamp from the set was used on the lower-right of the card.
Notice that I used a Designer Series Fabric on the left side of the card. I encourage you to think outside of the box and put fabric on your cards and scrapbook pages.
Stampin’ Up! Products:
Paper: Whisper White Card Stock (100730) and Tempting Turquoise (102067)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder Classic Pad (126985), Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Write Marker (123002), Tempting Turquoise Classic Pad (126952), and Tempting Turquoise Stampin’ Write Marker (119702)
Accessories: Wisteria Wonder Flirtatious Designer Fabric (122335), Wisteria Wonder 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon (122973), Tempting Turquoise Brights Designer Button (119747), White Baker’s Twine (124262), 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), and Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (101049)
- Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Tempting Turquoise Card Stock and fold in the middle to create the card base.
- Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Card Stock.
- Cover with Wisteria Wonder Ink the large floral stamp in the stamp set.
- Stamp the image on the upper-left corner of the 5-1/4″ side of the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Cover with Wisteria Wonder Ink the flower at the top of the smallest stamp in the stamp set.
- Stamp the image on the lower-right corner of the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Cut a 1″ x 4″ piece of the Wisteria Wonder Flirtatious Designer Fabric.
- Unravel both sides of the fabric piece along the 4″ side.
- Add adhesive to the fabric and adhere it to the left side of the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Cut a 2-3/4″ piece of the Wisteria Wonder 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon, cut a “V” at one end, and attach it down the side of the fabric.
- Thread and knot a piece of White Baker’s Twine into the Tempting Turquoise Designer Button and attach on top of the ribbon.
- Cover the “Thank You” stamp from the Curly Cute stamp set with Tempting Turquoise ink and stamp the image on the lower right side of the Whisper White Card Stock.
- Reink the stamp and stamp the image onto the smooth side of the plastic that comes with the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.
- Turn the plastic with the image upside down, line it up with the previously “Thank You” image, and lay it onto the cardstock and rub the back side to transfer the ink.
- Using a ruler and the Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Write Marker, draw a line between the two “Thank You” images. (see picture)
- At the end of the line, add three, small Tempting Turquoise circles.
- Using the 3/16 Corner Punch, cut the top and bottom corners on the right side of the Whisper White Card Stock
- Attach the decorated Whisper White Card Stock to the card base.