Recall recently that I shared a post on how to make Stampin Up Paper Flowers? Well, today I am sharing a card I made with the paper flowers that I featured in that post.
(I’m not sure, but I’m thinking that this card featuring Stampin Up Paper Flowers is too busy. What do you think?)
STAMPIN UP PRODUCTS (see previous post for products used for making the Stampin Up Paper Flowers):
Stamps Sets: Four Frames (123442) and Silhouette Sentiments (retired)
Paper (card stock): Midnight Muse (126843), Summer Starfruit (126839), Whisper White (100730), Raspberry Ripple (126842), and Gumball Green (126840)
Ink: Midnight Muse Classic Pad (126860), Raspberry Ripple Classic Pad (126859), and Blue Permanent Marker
Accessories: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (127751), Flourish Designer Frames (127835), Finishing Touches Edgelits (127010), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Raspberry Ripple 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, and Bird W/Leaves & Flower Bigz Die (retired)
INSTRUCTIONS: (The instructions do not include how to make the Stampin Up Paper Flowers. Refer to this post for that information.)
1. Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Midnight Muse card stock and fold in half to create card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Summer Starfruit card stock, place it inside the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, and run through the Big Shot.
3. Finish the right side of the Fancy Fun embossed Summer Starfruit card stock with the Finishing Touches Edgelit (see picture).
4. Cut out stems and leaves with a Stampin Up die or punch. I used the retired Bird W/Leaves and Flowers Bigz Die.
5. Stamp the image from the Four Frames Stamp Set onto Whisper White card stock using Raspberry Ripple ink.
6. Stamp a sentiment in the center of the Frame.
7. Color a Flourish Designer Frame blue (or shade thereof) with a permanent marker.
8. Tie a piece of Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon into a bow.
9. Assemble the card according to the picture.
10. Enjoy your masterpiece!
Stamping With Guneaux Designs