I really like this My Digital Studio Valentine Scrapbook Page that I developed to share with you today. Among other items, the page features a Valentine Card that I made in 2011.
I have said it many times before, but I have to say it again, I LOVE My Digital Studio! There are so many benefits to having and using it, as you can see on this Scrapbook Page. Remember the Stampin’ Up! Love Impressions Designer Series Paper that was one of Stampin’ Up!’s releases in the January 4 – April 30 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog? That paper is featured on this scrapbook page, but in a digital form. Thus, because of having Stampin Up’s My Digital Studio, I still can use my favorite Valetine Designer Series Paper, the Love Impressions.
Actually, you can still purchase a digital download of the Love Impressions Designer Series Paper (121821). Also, the Love Impressions Designer Series Paper (non-digital) is still available on Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack, and it’s only $4.79. The original price in 2011 was $11.95.
I also want to point out that My Digital Studio Valentine Scrapbook Page features a current digital DSP, which is a Hostess Gift. That is the Stacks of Millions Digital Collection Disc (130675) that is on page 39 of the Spring Catalog. This digital DSP includes designs for every season. The gray diamond DSP that shows on My Digital Studio Valentine Scrapbook Page is from this disc.
Condensed Instructions for My Digital Studio Valentine Scrapbook Page:
- Within My Digital Studio, select and name a new project,
- Select Basic Gray Card Stock and OK,
- Slide the Opacity Bar to the left tot 34 to lighten the Basic Gray Card Stock,
- Select Love Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP)-Pattern 2 , “Add as a Layer”, double click on the paper, resize to 9″ x 12″, and move it to the left,
- Select Stacks a Millions DSP 9, “Add as a Layer”, double click on the paper, re-size it to 3″ x 12″, and move to the right, lining it up with the Love Impressions DSP.
- Select the Eyelet Border Punch, rotate it vertically, resize it to a desired size, add a gray mat, and place it according to above picture,
- Select the Square Punch, re-size to size it to a 6″ x 6″ square, and fill with Stacks a Million DSP 9,
- Select a photo to insert over the 6″ x 6″ square,
- Select the square punch, expand the length and decrease the height, add a mat and/or shadow, and insert a title,
- Repeat and place on top of the Eyelet Border and insert “I Love You”,
- Select the heart punch, fill it as desired, and copy and paste so there are three hearts,
- If desired, include text to be placed onto the hearts,
- Select the Large Corner Punch to insert four corner pieces at each corner of the page and fill two with the Stacks A Million DSP 9 and two the the Love Impressions DSP-pattern 2.
ENJOY YOUR MY DIGITAL STUDIO VALENTINE SCRAPBOOK PAGE