Stampin Up has started a brand new program, the Stampin Up Submit a Project Kit Program, and it is about YOU submitting YOUR kit ideas to Stampin Up, and they could become future Stampin Up kits for sale. YOU will be the inspiration for the kits and YOU will vote to decide which project kits will be sold. What a customer-service, oriented company Stampin Up is!!
The Stampin Up Submit a Project Kit Program is not limited to demonstrators! Any customer can submit a kit idea. So spread the word around to your neighbors, crafting clubs, class attendees, and anyone you run into.
After kit ideas are submitted, you can vote on various kits (including yours), and the votes will determine which kit(s) becomes available for future purchase. This process is the same as the one I posted about yesterday where you voted on three potential Stampin Up Project Kits, resulting in one being selected to purchase. So start creating, send your project kit ideas to Stampin Up, and get ready to vote for your favorites!
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- This program is available to both customers and demonstrators.
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin’ Up!, such as jars or frames.
- Projects must fit into one of the following categories:
- Photo a Day
- Thank you
- Party favor
- Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin’ Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin’ Up! once received. Stampin Up reserves the right to change project elements, the name, or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
- What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! Those who submit the winning kit will:
- See it – your photo, name, and project will be posted online.
- Flaunt it – you’ll receive “blog badge” for your personal blog or website.
- Spend it – you wouldn’t be a winner without a $100 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree.
- That’s not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $25 shopping spree of their own.
Watch for more information with details about how to vote!