Hello, and thanks for stopping by Guneaux Designs. I am still cleaning up around by home from IRMA damage, but I had to take a break to create a card for my niece who is getting married this weekend. My card, a Heartfelt Creations Wedding Card, features the following stamps and dies:
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding Bells Stamps and Dies,
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding Roses Stamps and Dies,
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding Wishes Stamp Set,
- Heartfelt Creations Botanic Window Die,
- Heartfelt Creations Botanical Rose Stamps and Dies,
- Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Leaves Stamp and Die, and
- Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood & Doves Stamps and Dies.
The colors my niece chose for her wedding are red and burlap. Therefore, I tried to develop the card around her colors.
I began making the card by stamping, coloring, die cutting, shaping, and gluing the roses and leaves together. I used copic sketch markers (i.e., reds) to color the roses and Memento New Sprout and Northern Pine to color the leaves. I covered them with Papericious Rajni Chawla’s Frosting Powder.
These are the remaining steps I followed:
- After creating the roses, I stamped, colored (with copics), die cut, and added the frosting powder to the wedding bells at the top of the card.
- I die cut the Botanic Window from Stampin’ Up! Soft Suede card stock and covered it with frosting powder and added red sequins.
- I stamped, colored, and die cut the bride and groom and set of rings. I added a Swarovski crystal to the engagement ring.
- I stamped, die cut, and covered a dove with the frosting powder.
- I used the Botanic Window die to cut out the church seen behind the window. The church is from the Heartfelt Creations Winter’s Eve Designer Paper.
- Then I cut a piece of Heartfelt Creations Wedding Designer Paper to fit the front of the card base.
After finishing the pieces of the Heartfelt Creations Wedding Card, I glued them to a 6″ x 7″ piece of white card base.
After finishing the outside of the card, I stamped, colored, and die cut the Classic Wedding Roses Heart and added it to the left side of the inside. I also stamped a sentiment on the right side of the card.
I hope my niece enjoys the card as much as I enjoyed making it for her!
Thanks for stopping in to view my Heartfelt Creations Wedding Card!
Stamping With Guneaux Designs By Beverly Polen
Firm Reliance on Divine Providence!
Matthew 24:30-34 (Signs of the end of the age)
Jesus said, “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”